How do you like your naked?
- How do you like your naked? Small, medium or large? We ride Aprilia’s beastly Tuono RR, Kawasaki’s not-for-California (for now) Z800, and Honda’s cute, competent li’l CB300F.
- Devine: Getting Punched In The Face.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Motorcycle No-Go Bucket List.
- Maynard: 50 Years Later.
- Hertfelder: Digitalis.
- Uneasy Rider: Safe Drivers vs. Engaged Riders.
- Locals Only: Eduardo’s “Future Cafe” Guzzi.
- News, Clues and Rumors: AMA Y U No Like BARF? Special rider training opportunities in May; what’s next for moto-filmmaker Mark Neale? Skully delayed again (you’re kidding!), stupid this, stupid that; Easter ride 2016; liberty and lane splitting or death; and—of course—more.
- Pit Stops: An goes to France on a Vespa (basically), Max checks out the Alta factory and Alta checks out San Jose Indoor Flat Track.
- New stuff: ABUS Detecto 7000, Racing The Gods, Bell Qualifier DLX (with Transitions shield), Head Check.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a bitchin’ Bob Stokstad Last Page Photo!
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.