The Last Print Issue of CityBike Magazine
Available at your favorite Bay Area bike shops now, available online in early September.
Don’t wanna wait? Go pick up a copy at your favorite Bay Area bike shop. This is our last print issue, so be sure to sign up for the CityBike Dispatch newsletter to be notified about new stories and other cool stuff.
- Four Cylinders to Freedom: 2018 Honda CB650 ABS
- Middle of the Off-Road: the return of Kawasaki’s now-EFI KLX250.
- Tiny Explosion: 2018 Benelli TNT135.
- Austrian Action-Adventure Rocker Reviews Austrian Action-Adventure Riding App: Holzfeuer (of the legendary ArnoCorps) reviews the Riser app.
- WSBK Weekend at WeatherTech Laguna Seca
- Maynard: No, Thanks. I Just had a Bar of Soap.
- Hertfelder: I’d Like You to Meet… Aaahhh.
- Dr. Frazier: Fishy Adventure.
- Uneasy Rider: You’re Holding the Last Print Issue of CityBike
- New Stuff: CityBike Book Club: Valentino Rossi, Life of a Legend, Shoei’s CWR-1 Transitions Light Intelligent Shield.
- Locals Only: Moto Mike
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, and of course Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a bitchin’ Last Page Photo.