Let’s call this the “alternative adventure” issue…
- We ride Honda’s VFR1200X, and get it dirtier than probably the next 10 big ADV bike owners.
- We ride Honda’s “sensible” NC700X with way more anger and abandon than you might expect, even from us.
- We ride Honda’s CB500F—maybe we oughtta call this the Honda payola issue…
- Tuscany By Vespa: San Francisco Scooter Girls Ride Italy .
- Maynard: Indians and Harleys.
- Hertfelder: Sugar Fix.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Jail Tales.
- Devine: Out of Focus.
- Uneasy Rider: Tesla And The Tech Problem.
- Locals Only: Bruce Prater’s DR650 Supermoto.
- News, Clues and Rumors: There’s gonna be another TI TT! Are you the next Helimot dealer? CityBike won’t be on the MTC, American Flat Track schedule, Moto Guild metal \m/ \m/ shop.
- Pit Stops: BRO (that’s Babes Ride Out) 2016, and TROG (The Race of Gentlemen) 2016. Gentlemen, huh—how’d we get in? Oh, we weren’t racing… other than unsanctioned minibike flat track on the beach!
- New stuff: we review the Rizoma catalog (for real!), An breaks in a pair of Worse For Wear’s Crosstown Curvy Jeans, and Max packs it all in to a set of Shad’s semi rigid saddlebags.
- …and don’t forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a beautiful North Bay Last Page Photo.
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.