Apparently you do need six speeds!
- We ride Yamaha’s updated FJR1300A.
- There’s a “special dual-sport section,” starting with a tale of three dual-sports, because we thought that sounded better than “hey, we did a buncha dual-sport stuff this month!” The latest on our CRF250L project; cheap-ish, light-ish XT225 dual-sport project; we turn a Honda Hawk GT into a “dual-sport.”
- Sam gets sheet done at the 2016 Sheetiron.
- We ride Bungee Brent’s Backroad Bash, with the aforementioned actual dual-sports and “dual-sport” Hawk, and bring a goddamn dune buggy. You know, just in case.
- Maynard: How Am I Riding Today?
- Hertfelder: Michigan 50 Cents A Pound.
- Dr. Frazier: Brokebike Mountain Adventure Ride.
- Devine: Lessons, Easy & Hard.
- Uneasy Rider: Put Up Or Shut Up.
- Locals Only: Wolfgang Taft.
- News, Clues and Rumors: CA OHV program at risk, An’s red boot mafia, IMS uh… loses it’s Sac, Skully-duggery and—wouldn’t ya know it—more, more, MORE.
- Pit Stops: Max goes to WSBK and tells us a little about that but a lot about American road racing, An rides the 10th Annual Z2 Women’s VIP track day.
- New stuff: Max tests Sena’s 10C intercom/camera, Editor Surj breaks in a pair of Sidi’s Crossfire 2 TAs.
- …and don’t forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a most excellent (and splashy) Last Page Photo.
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.