It’s the fight of the century!
- Battle Of The Beginners: we ride and review two of the most compelling small motorcycles, Honda’s Rebel 500 and Kawasaki’s Versys-X 300.
- In case your idea of “smallish motorcycle” isn’t so small, we also check out Harley-Davidson’s Street Rod 750.
- AFM + MotoAmerica = Love At Sears Point
- Editor GS Dirty-‘Stich takes our R1200GS project bike to Colorado for a bit of adventure with Doc Frazier, Chief of our World Adventure Affairs Desk.
- Maynard: With The Son On The Tuesday Ride.
- Hertfelder: Improper Maintenance.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Mojo Eclipse.
- Devine: Threading The Needle.
- Uneasy Rider: Disingenuity And The Fallacy Of Branded Experiences.
- Locals Only: Debra Chin of MotoChic Gear.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New Stuff, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a real American Last Page Photo.
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.