Can you say… three way? What? Motorcycles, you perv.
- Exotic! We ride—and frankly, fall in love with—MV Agusta’s super-sexy Brutale 800.
- Electric! We burn some serious electrons on Energica’s Ego and Eva. (Which, if you’re doing the math, makes our three way a four way.)
- Classic! Moto Guzzi’s updated V7 III Stone gets us ’round town and through the woods with like only a Guzzi can, stylish and smilin’.
- We go hit the Horizons Unlimited California Travellers Meeting in Mariposa.
- Maynard: Real Motorcycles.
- Hertfelder: Writer’s Cramp.
- Dr. Frazier: Provocate me!
- Devine: Do or Do Not.
- Uneasy Rider: The Undistinguished Everyman Ride.
- Locals Only: Graf Holzfeuer of the legendary ArnoCorps.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New Stuff, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a Last Page Photo that is being called “rainbow brite” around World Headquarters.
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.