Our most authentic issue yet!
- Authentically Awesome: Moto Guzzi’s V9 Roamer.
- The Sportiest Sportster: H-D’s Sportster Roadster.
- Santa Rosa Mile 2016.
- Ghosts & Machines.
- Maynard: Dark As A Dungeon.
- Hertfelder: Ramp Oh First Blood.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Of A Lifetime.
- Devine: Technical Adjustment.
- Uneasy Rider: Ride Fast Take Chances—Accept No Substitutes.
- Locals Only: Terry Otton’s Mulder-built Triumph Flat Tracker.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Dirtbags Go Upmarket, Hipsters Ride Out 2017, Vote Like A Rider, Riding High event, and more.
- Pit Stops: CMSP Advisory Committee Fall ’16 Meeting: Good, Bad, & Ugly; Party In The US AB 51; Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride 2016: TJ rides SF, An rides Sac; Pie With Dave Moss.
- New stuff: How To Build A Motorcycle—If You’re A Small Woodland Creature, Moto-Skiveez Technical Riding Shirt, When Things Go Arai: 2016 Isle Of Man Limited Edition Helmet.
- …and don’t forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a killer Max Klein Last Page Photo from the Santa Rosa Mile.
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.