Go go Griso!
- Moto Guzzi’s mean but mellow Griso.
- An and Michele take on the relationship between motorcycles and sexiness.
- The final word on our FJ-09 project bike.
- We visit Bello Moto in SF.
- Dan Baizer returns with #RedBikesMatter.
- Locals Only: Tony Spinks. ￼￼￼￼￼
- Devine: Daisy, Daisy.
- Dr. Frazier: The Adventurer’s Wandering Eye.
- Maynard: Wear Items.
- Hertfelder: Let The Chips Fall.
- Uneasy Rider: Helmet Laws Might Suck… But It’s Time To Move On.
- News, Clues and Rumors: it’s in the Bible: don’t ride alone, OMC receives ‘Friend of the AMA’ award, lane splitting updates: AB 51, ABATE, splitting legislation in Washington and Colorado, Moto Guild moving, Bullies, attorney Chris Scranton weighs in on updates to the vehicle code regarding headset, AMA Pro 2016 flat track schedule, roads without lines, and—of course—more.
- Pit Stops: Sam checks out the unveiling of Untitled’s 038, An goes to the AFM awards banquet, and Surj goes to the East Bay Rats Gentrifiers vs. Locals fight night.
- New stuff: Bell MX-9 Adventure helmet, Bull-It SR4 cargo pants, ABUS Ionus 1190 lock ‘n’ chain combo.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and of course, a rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle Last Page Photo!
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.