- Breathing smoke on Suzuki’s V-Strom 1000 Adventure.
- Kawasaki’s Versys 1000—Tallrounder or sport tourer? We report, you decide.
- Bobbin’ around town on a bright green Kawasaki Vulcan S.
- CityBike Of The Year, Reloaded: We get to work on our long term project FJ-09.
- Devine: I Got This
- Dr. Frazier: A WTF Adventure Ride.
- Maynard: Losing A Little Off The Fastball.
- Hertfelder: Decisions, Decisions.
- Uneasy Rider: Fair Weather Bad Apples.
- News, Clues and Rumors: CityBike takes Iraq, Calistoga Half-Mile postponed, CMSP meeting reminder, Tesla Fire update, BMWMCSF Acquires Diablo BMW / Kawasaki, Jason Pullen Stunts truck crash, Triumph busted for TPS reports, CHP support on Sac2Bay (huh?!), H-D Street models recalled for “abrupt restoration of power”, BS = $, and more moto-malarkey.
- Pit Stops: MotoEnvy Show at the BLMC, Nicaragua, and Vintage bikes in Sac. (Pit Stops is a new section, about what the hell the CityBike Wrecking Crew is up to.)
- New stuff: Corsair-X: Arais To The Occasion, Do I Make You Hornet, Baby? Shoei’s Hornet X2 Dual-Sport Helmet, 78 Years of Oil-stained Garages: A Completely Modern Review Of The Complete Book of Classic and Modern Triumph Motorcycles 1937-Today
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and an extra-cool Last Page Photo.
Sign up for the CityBike Dispatch and we’ll tell you about cool stuff.
We promise not to spam you!