It’s our premier issue for 2018!
- More electrics? We tear up the local twisties on a couple of Alta Redshift SMs.
- Editor Surj goes to IMS Long Beach and—here’s a surprise—gets surly about what he sees there. Oh, and there were some cool bikes, too.
- We get sideways at Brian Bartlow’s Feel Like A Pro Dirt class.
- We ride Harley-Davidson’s new Softail Slim, and dissect the sentiment around the new Softail line.
- Maynard: Urban Bikes.
- Hertfelder: The Hobo Life.
- Dr. Frazier: Brokebike Mountain Saga.
- Uneasy Rider: #NotAllDealers.
- Locals Only—Wrecking Crew Edition: Meet CityBike’s Gwynne Fitzsimnmons.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New Stuff, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a “that sure looks like fun” Last Page Photo.
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.