An April Issue with No Foolin’
- Fish goes to Hammertown for King of the Motos 2018.
- We ride the latest incarnation of Harley-Davidson’s Road Glide Ultra.
- The road to becoming a CMSP instructor.
- We head north for the ninth One Show / One Pro.
- Twisted Road: would you rent your motorcycle to a stranger? What about a CityBike writer?
- AFM 2018 season program centerspread: Round 2.
- Maynard: From a Long Way Off.
- Hertfelder: Almost Total Recall.
- Dr. Frazier: Piper Bribed Adventures.
- Uneasy Rider: Of Personal Responsibility, Negligence, & The Kim vs. Keigwin’s Lawsuit.
- New Stuff: Transitional Versatility: Tourmaster Transition Series 5 jacket; April Tool’s Day: Cruz Tools RoadTech M3 Tool Kit.
- Locals Only: AFM #1 plate for 2018, Wyatt Ferris.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors, Shop Rag, Pit Stops, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a some killer photos of the madness of King of the Motos.
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.