Emphasis on bike… now printed on the latest eco-friendly, soy-based paper!
For April Fools’ Day, we led people to believe we were switching to bicycles: “It’s a whole new CityBike, kids. Go check it out!” Of course, we printed the issue well before April Fools’ Day, adding to the wonderful, hilarious confusion. “Feature stories” included: 5 steps to freedom from fossil fuels, a round-up of gluten-free beard conditioners, and more.
What was really inside? You gotta click through to see the killer “real” cover photo, just inside the “one less motorcycle” cover. But here’s a preview:
- Yamaha’s XSR900—wheelies galore!
- Sam checks out the biggest One Moto Show yet.
- Fish goes to SoCal for the madness that is King of the Motos. (And we do mean madness.)
- Peter Mars: Fast In Five, part 4.
- Maynard: What’s That Again?
- Hertfelder: Lifestyles Of The Poor And Unknown.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventures With The Birds.
- Devine: The Ole Bill.
- Uneasy Rider: Of Borrowed Bikes, Broken Bones, & Bad Juju.
- Locals Only: Bungee Brent.
- Plus News, Clues and Rumors; Shop Rag, Pit Stops, New stuff, the AFM’s Round 2 race program, and of course, Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and a Last Page Photo with no bicycles in it.
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.