Zero to Hero.
- We ride Zero’s electrifying (groan) 2016 Zero SR.
- Kawasaki Z125 Pro first ride—we bomb SF and Treasure Island on Team Green’s tiniest.
- We get a first peek at the wonderful, amazing, and soon-to-be-open Moto Talbott.
- We get sideways at the Texas Tornado Boot Camp.
- Who Cares About Motorcyclist Rights, Part 2: Aisha “Pockets” Cruz
- BARF’s Budman updates us on the CMSP and other California moto-issues.
- Devine: The Adventures of Dr. Ninja & Judgement Day.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventurous Flights of Turtles & Elephants.
- Maynard: A Changed Life, Suddenly.
- Hertfelder: For The Record.
- Uneasy Rider: The Value of CityBike.
- Locals Only: Windsor’s Super Sweet Ducati 900SS
- News, Clues and Rumors: our first Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em burnout contest entry; AB 51 lane splitting bill update; Sam Devine’s “The Motorcycle God” stolen from Lucky 13 in SF; return of the Junction; Triumph+Santa Rosa Mile; and—of course—more, more, MORE.
- Pit Stops: An continues her trek across Europe but somehow gets to AHRMA too; Max goes to Austin for Moto GP, the Handbuilt Show and the Lone Star Half-Mile; and Gwynne rocks Ladies’ Night at Scuderia in SF.
- New stuff: Shoei X-14 helmet, Helite Airnest airbag vest, Chain Monkey chain adjustment tool, and Capture POV action-cam mount.
- …and don’t forget Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and badass Last Page Photo by Max Klein, straight outta Austin!
We want you to enjoy CityBike as if you were looking at a printed copy, so this is a high-resolution, print-quality issue. Only the best for you, friend. If your connection sucks, you might have to wait a bit for the good times to start.