Go Get Your CityBike!
- F'ing around with Honda's new CBR650F.
- Isle of the beholder—our Manx mania continues.
- Suzuki's not-so-wee Strom returns.
- Maynard: Why Italian Shoes Are So Narrow
- Dr. Frazier: Urban Adventure Riders
- Hertfelder: The Six Days Rider
- News, Clues and Rumors: Tiny motos racing on Treasure Island, CityBike was NOT at IMS in San Mateo, CMSP'thin' to talk about, EBR in SF, Carnegie shows us all some love, stupid fee increases, Moto Film Fest, Moto Unification Rally, Hanging out with BRD, oops, we mean Alta, Remembering Ron Halem
- New stuff: On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter, Helimot's new Hi-5 gloves, Lockstraps
- Plus Uneasy Rider, Tankslapper (with lots of potty mouth action), Events, Classifieds, and probably a few more things we forgot.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.