Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
July Issue Out Now!
Go Get Your CityBike!
- Grrr... Triumph's Tiger 800 Xcx shows its claws on street and dirt.
- We ride (and maybe crash, just a little...) the 2015 Sheetiron.
- We put on our fancy pants for The Quail Motorcycle Gathering.
- Devine: Uncertainty of Goodbye.
- Dr. Frazier: Stolen Adventures Around The Globe.
- Maynard: Sights Along The Road.
- Hertfelder: The Assassin.
- Uneasy Rider: ATGATT vs. The Big Tent.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Ride Work Day photo contest winner, $peed Cameras in SF, Zero drops prices (we told you so!), Evil Deer, Can't Am, Loud Clutches Save Lives, Ducati Self-disassembling Shock, Stickers Save Lives, Tokyo Moto Now Carrying Kushitani Leathers, Murderous Driver Pleads Not Guilty To Murder, NY Assholes Convicted, IMS Moves To Sac, NCOM + Walker Texas Ranger, Wired Magazine Has Dumber Headlines Than CityBike. Plus some crap to go along with the news, the clues, and even the rumors.
- Pit Stops: CityBike Goes To Sac For The Mile (Yes, it's a new section, about what the hell the CityBike wrecking crew is up to.
- New stuff: Arai's Corsair V Isle Of Man TT Limited Edition Helmet—The Most Beautiful Helmet In The World, AGV Sport Voyager Gloves, Vlogosphere, Here We Come: Sena 20S Intercom + Prism Camera.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and well, some ads. They pay the bills, folks!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.