Go Get Your CityBike!
- KTM 1190 Adventure--Best Motorcycle Ever?
- ityBike at 30: Cover art, memories and highlights from three decades of underground moto-journalism.
- Shop Stop: Zeitgeist! Is it as good as you remember?
- Classic Glydon: Halton's (and Gabe's) favorite column, ever.
- Classic D'India: Just one look...
- Question Man
- News, Clues, n' Stuff: AMA goes full superbike for Daytona, Lane-splitting update, the CDC responds about helmets, little (black) boxes for motorcycles, the Editor's column, new middleweight and 250 sportbike from Erik Buell and Hero, Enfield cafe-racer pricing, new Interceptor coming to America, new Victory bobber, how to assure yourself of stylish transportation in the afterlife. Plus events, tankslapper and more!!!!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.