Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
September Issue Out Now!
Go Get Your CityBike!
- The Wrecking Crew rides—and somehow does not wreck—Suzuki's GSX-S750.
- Real sport touring: Max rides a Ninja 1000 to Utah, and Sam takes it to the drag strip.
- Brent Lenehan's Magni-ficent Magni+BSA retro-custom.
- Remembering Ed Cavanaugh.
- Devine: You've Got Their Goat—Now What?
- Dr. Frazier: An Adventurous Friend Affair.
- Maynard: It's The Conversations.
- Hertfelder: Follow Or Die.
- Uneasy Rider: Lions, Tigers & Adventure... Yawn.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Fires of the KTM and Tesla varieties, Triumph to sponsor Calistoga Half-Mile, Mission Electric unplugged, turnabout (on Market) no longer fair play, Vet2Track, and more moto-malarkey.
- Pit Stops: SF International Police Motorcycle Competition & Exhibition, Pacific Track Time's first women's VIP track day, and Max goes riding at T-Hill with Nicky Hayden. Oh, and apparently there was some racing at Laguna Seca. (Pit Stops is a new section, about what the hell the CityBike Wrecking Crew is up to.
- New stuff: Neutrino Black Box, Cortech Micro 2.0 tank bag, and Mad Dogs—a children's book about dogs stealing motorcycles and having fun. Woo!
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, whatever else we slipped past Editor Surj.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.