Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
December Issue Out Now!
Go Get Your CityBike!
- The Adventures of Chuckles & Li'l Ricky: KTM's RC 390 & 390 Duke.
- Dirtbag Challenge 2015.
- Locals Only: Brian Wright. ￼￼￼￼￼
- Devine: It Should Work, In Theory.
- Dr. Frazier: Adventure Motorcycle Bull Flop.
- Maynard: His Uncle.
- Hertfelder: Have You Ever?
- Uneasy Rider: Hot Pursuit & Evidence Tech.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Ben from SF sent us more photos of the olden days, this Budman's for you, new CityBike t-shirts, Sympathy for Sean McGinnis, the case of the missing rack, Werkstatt changes it up.
- Pit Stops: CMSP Advisory Committee meeting, Return of the Rattler SF premiere, IMS in The Sac, RidersRecycle/ZeroWasteMarin/Motopia oil filter swap and tire recycling event.
- New stuff: We read 100 Things for Every Gearhead to Do Before They Die and Motorcycles And Our 2nd 50 years – An Owner’s Manual For Riders Over 50, and An track-tests VNM Sport Gear base layers.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, and an extra-sweet Last Page Photo shot by Max Klein!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.