Go Get Your CityBike!
- February is National Sidecar Month (we totally made that up!)
- We ride the 2015 Ural cT
- Sidecar noobs—first time on three wheels (since ATCs in the eighties, anyway)
- Sit Stay Ride movie review: dogs on film—in sidecars!
- Advice from a Dirtbag: beating the $1,000 rule, without cheating
- The CityBike CRF250L gets serious: tank, tires 'n' tools
- Maynard: On Wednesday, Say....
- Hertfelder: Dog Stick
- Uneasy Rider: Real talk on AB51 and the legality of lane splitting
- News, Clues and Rumors: the skinny on the Golden Gate's lanes getting a bit skinnier, nuts to butts in the name of safer roads, 2015 District 36 schedule, Max goes to Any Two Wheels and Nothing To Lose, An goes to Femmewalla, H-D recalls, it sometimes costs $15 to cross the Bay Bridge in a sidecar outfit, and more, more MORE!
- New stuff: Clement Salvadori’s No Thru ￼Road, Venture heated gear, Arai Corsair V.
- Plus Tankslapper, Events, Classifieds, Ben's picture collection, and a seriously crazy ransom note from one of our readers.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.