Go Get Your CityBike!
- Raging Buell—we ride the EBR 1190RX at Indy!
- 2014 Stampede—9th run of the cross-country hardtail chopper race
- Moto Melee photo melee
- Maynard: I Like You
- Hertfelder: Wart Removers
- Why You Should Love ABS
- News, Clues and Rumors: Addiction Motors returns (with coin-op hot tubs?), CHP lane splitting guidelines gone missing, CalMoto robbers foiled, Honda’s CB300F, Skully helmet actually tested (a little), flat track racing roundup, 2014 OTS lane share survey.
- New Stuff: Gasolina boots, Helite airbag vest, books both audio and print.
- Question Man: would you buy an electric H-D?
- Plus Tankslapper, events, classifieds, and OH so much more!
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.