Go Get Your CityBike!
- Thumpin' to talk about: we ride Honda's CBR300R
- More SFMC history: early heroes
- Courtney Olive reports back from the Isle of Man
- CRF 'n' Turf: CRF250L long-term project update
- Maynard: Riding to Indy
- Hertfelder: Learning Curve
- News, Clues and Rumors: Addiction Motors returns, and so does LG Moto; "I have had it with all these motherf#$ckin' tar snakes on this motherf#$ckin' plane!"; Maxi-Max reports back from the Salt Flats; SB 1077; tutu riders riding in tutus; Mission Electric gives Mission Motorcycles its name back (basically), and (coincidentally) someone loses their panties at Mission Motorcycles (not to be confused with Mission Electric); 3 feet for entitlement and/or safety; Aprilia gets back on track.
- New Stuff—Book Club Edition: Troy Bayliss's A Faster Way, Peter Egan's Leanings 3, The Art of Ducati, and our take on Michelin's Pilot Road 4 sport-touring tires.
- Plus Uneasy Rider, Slappin' the tank, Events, Classifieds, and one or two other cool things. Maybe. No guarantees. It's free, after all.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.