Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
Go Get Your CityBike!
Time to get riding with:
- 2013 Zero S plug-in electric motorcycle: 91 mph, 70-miles of freeway range. Has the electric motorcycle grown up?
- Exclusive first-ride report on the BRD RedShift Supermoto. 250-class supermoto performance...with a license plate.
- CityBike tested: 2013 Hyosung GT250R. The biggest little bike you can buy.
- First ride on Star's answer to the 883 Sportster: the 2013 Bolt. Classic American bobber style with modern performance...for $7990.
- The return of Dr. Frazier! He rides "big" bikes in Burma -Maynard asks for his old bike back.
- Hertfelder goes for a ride...in the air
- Tankslappers: More lanesplitting and more on Rickman Triumphs.
- News, Clues and Rumors: Meet our new racks, San Jose Clubman show, Aerostich pitches a tent in S.F, Moto Guzzi California 1400 first ride report from Dirck Edge, Piston and Chain moto-hangout, new stuff from Arai, Sidi and Lunasee.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.