Available at every motorcycle shop in the SF Bay Area
CityBike is published monthly and new issues are distributed in the last week of each month
Go Get Your CityBike!
Our June 2015 issue hits your favorite bike shops and popsicle stands starting Tuesday, 5/26!
- Riding the Lightning LS-218—Hell yeah for the world's fastest production bike!
- Hail To The V: Victory's Cross Country bagger.
- Adventures in Shifting: Riding Nepal—Douglas Knowlton tells us about riding right-shift Enfields across Nepal.
- Ride Fast Take Chances is here to stay!
- Dainese Custom Works suit review.
- Devine: Draggin'
- Dr. Frazier: Adventurous Sex
- Maynard: What The Parts Guy Sees, Part 2
- Hertfelder: The Winner Is..
- Uneasy Rider: The Double-edge sword of AB 51
- Tons (no, not literally) of News, Clues and Rumors: Ride Work Day, Win an Aerostich gift card from those jerks at CityBike, Pony Express to Duluth, electric bike schtuff galore, Dirtbag II - The Return of the Rattler, plus incompetence, idiocy, recalls and some serious stuff. And some other crap. Or whatever. You know how it goes.
- A new section? Yes! Pit Stops, or what the hell the CityBike wrecking crew is up to around The Bay.
- New stuff: the Bellecour jacket from Rev'It!, Sidi's new All Road Gore-Tex boots, and Shoei's GT-Air helmet.
- Plus Tankslapper , Events, Classifieds, and all the moto news that may or may not be fit to print.
CityBike was started in 1984 with the idea that the Bay Area motorcycle culture was vibrant, so ingrained in daily life, so rich in history, characters, stories, racing, riding, and comradeship that it deserved to be chronicled in print.
Our mission remains the same: to deliver to you, our reader, thoughtful and provocative journalism that may lack for the gloss and polish of the major national magazines, but more than makes up with enthusiasm, participation, integrity, and loyalty to our readers and our beliefs. We're riders like you, and love riding, just like you.
CityBike is Northern California's original free motorcycling publication. Since 1984, it's provided a special brand of motorcycle news, reviews and information to hundreds of thousands of readers. It's available at over 200 locations throughout Northern California or by subscription.